PTFE recipes | Dominos
– 4 eggs
– 200g sugar
– 1 pinch of each clove, pimento, cinnamon (ground)
– 3 tbsp cocoa powder
– 100g ground hazelnuts (ground)
– 200g flour
– Half a pack baking powder
For the filling:
– 400g jelly (quince jelly)
– 400g marzipan
– 2 tbsp rum
– 200g icing sugar
For the icing:
300g couverture (white or dark)
- Mix the eggs with the salt until foamy. Mix in the spices, cocoa, nuts, flour and baking powder.
- Line a mould (35x20cm) with PTFE foil and spread the dough into it.
- Bake the dominos at 200ºC for 15-20 minutes, then place on a cake rack and leave to cool.
- Stir the jelly until it is liquid and spread on the dough. Let it cool again.
- Knead the marzipan, rum and icing sugar, roll it out and place on the jelly.
- Cut off uneven edges, cut into squares (2.5x3 cm).
- Melt the couverture in a bain-marie, then coat the dominos with glaze. Leave to dry.