PTFE recipes | Fine cookies
Ingredients for 24 biscuits:
– 500g flour
– 250g butter
– 200g sugar
– 2 large or 3 small eggs
– 1 sachet vanilla sugar
– a pinch of salt
Preparation for a successful dough
- The flour must be spread out onto the baking board, leaving a hole in the middle. Put the sugar, vanilla sugar, the eggs and salt into the hole. Spread slices of butter around the edge of it.
- Now use a knife to chop the ingredients into a crumbly mixture. Now quickly knead the dough together with your hands until it is smooth and even
- Refrigerate for a quarter of an hour.
- Now roll out the dough to a thickness of half a centimetre and use *PTFE moulds to cut it into shapes.
- Coat the cutters with egg white and decorate with sugar or a decoration of your choice.
- Place the baking paper (PTFE woven with fibreglass) on the baking tray and bake the individual cookies for 12-15 minutes at about 175-200ºC until golden.