PTFE recipes | Sweet fruit tartlets
- 1 light and 1 dark biscuit
- 400ml cream
- 2 sachets cream stiffener
- 100g white couverture
- 100g dark couverture
- Summer fruits for decoration
- Gelatine fix
- The day before making the tart, heat the whipping cream in two pots; one for the white and one for the dark couverture. Chop the couverture into small pieces and stir into the warm cream, allowing the chocolate to melt in the process.
- Place the white and dark cream in two beakers and leave them both in the fridge overnight.
- You can either make your own pastry or use ready-made pastry to cut out circles, 50mm in diameter, using a dessert ring.
- lend the berries, fold in the gelatine fix and sugar, then refrigerate.
- Whip the white and dark creams with cream stiffener until stiff.
- Now fill the dessert rings with the finished chocolate and berry mixtures and refrigerate again.
- To serve, carefully remove the dessert rings and decorate the tartlets with fresh fruit.